AUTEL Autolink AL609
The ABS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AutoLink AL609 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featuring ABS system diagnosis, TFT color display, built-in speaker, troubleshooter code tips, the tool truly ultimate in power and affordability.
Vehicle coverage: GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Abarth, Alfa, Benz, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Mini, Maybach, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, VW, Volvo, Peugeot, Citroen, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota.
*Abarth, Alfa, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Renault, Peugeot, Citroen are only for AL609EU
- Diagnoses ABS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM datastream and live sensor data
- Graphs data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Internet updatable
- Prints data via PC